Kavanaugh's Complete Car Care Center has been providing quality car care in Louisville, Kentucky, since 1974. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Louisville and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at Kavanaugh's Complete Car Care Center employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Kavanaugh's Complete Car Care Center is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Louisville, Kentucky.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 36 months/36,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.